Re: [pygame] PyGame Website Rewrite

Intresting, I just start to study Django, I think it is really a
nice tools.

From: "jug" <jug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 9:26 PM
To: <pygame-users@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [pygame] PyGame Website Rewrite

There's one problem remaining. One of the few weaknesses of Django
is that it does not support subdomains. Thus, pygame.org/dev would
be much easier to handle.
To concretize, please specify the structure again. What would Trac be
used for? Replace the current wiki and add a ticket system for bug-tracing
and more (enhancements, etc)?
So, the rough structure would be

Django
 - News
 - Flatpages
 - Projects
Trac
 - Wiki
 - Ticket system
 - code browser
 - (maybe more?)

I'm going to test the django-trac thing today. If we use now my Trac please try to keep the concept up to date and edit it with our discussion results.

- Jug

<http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/weakness.html>