Re: [pygame] PyGame Website Rewrite

jug wrote:
<snip />
One of the few weaknesses of Django
is that it does not support subdomains. Thus, pygame.org/dev would
be much easier to handle.
<snip />

Unless I misunderstood, everybody was saying that someone should create a subdomain with the server administrator tools and simply run Django from there. I don't think they want Django running in the top-level web directory and creating a dev subdomain. If you're saying that Django can't be confined to a single directory and that it must be run from the top-level web directory, I have nothing to add.

Regards,
Evan Kroske