Re: [pygame] Movie module information

Could be possible, but it depends on the library involved in the camera module. I'll definitely keep that in mind as well.

-Tyler

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Lenard Lindstrom <len-l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, that is it. The old movie module had a loop option on its play method. It was for infinite looping. Unfortunately the smpeg documentation was misinterpreted to mean that a positive value meant to loop that many times. It didn't. So the loop option was totally removed from pygame.movie.

Another idea from reading a posting on the camera module, maybe the two modules can cooperate, in that camera input could be plugged directly into movie output, bypassing any execution of Python code.

Lenard

Tyler Laing wrote:
Thats awesome, thank you Lenard.

By loop, you mean you load up a movie file, and it loops however many times you want, or pass in -1 for infinite times, interruptable at any point?

-Tyler