Re: [pygame] Participitete in GSoC 2010 python-ctypes

Hi Arthur,

On, Wed Mar 31, 2010, Arthur Artamonov wrote:

[...]

> From gsoc2010 projects I mostly like python-ctypes.
> I whant to make it make up to date and make it complitable with latest
> python,pygame
> versions. There also need to add test and examples that uses new features. I
> have used SDL and pygame I think it will help me. I would like to
> participiete also after GSoC in pygame development. Waiting for
> question,suggestions and ready to discuss.

you should create a (more) detailled plan about what to accomplish how
and by when. As pygame-ctypes is in several terms different from pygame
itself (due to the close wrapping abilities, more or different features
might be implemented in different ways), outline what you would like to
do differently from pygame and so forth.

Alex Holkner did a great job on pygame-ctypes back then, so it's
strongly recommmended that you make yourself familiar with his work
(the pygame-ctypes project exists as an own branch that you should check
out and take as base reference for your own work).

Regards
Marcus