Re: [pygame] A unit test added to sprite_test

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Jason M. Marshall <jmm0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I finished implementing the remaining sprite test methods that had names starting with todo_. There are still some sprite features that are not tested, such as support for old-style sprites, but I consider those features unimportant.

Link:
http://svn.seul.org/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/trunk/test/sprite_test.py?view=markup&root=PyGame

Going forward, my intent is to fix AbstractGroup.has and to optimize a few other methods that are called frequently. Does anyone have comments or criticism?

Jason

Nice work!