Re: [pygame] summer of code: OSC networking proposal

Hello everyone,
Using OSC with Pygame should already be quite easy with Twisted and our
OSC library. See http://bitbucket.org/arjan/twisted-osc/

I don't really like how pygame re-writes everything in itself, rather
than improving and using already existing code. For example, it would
have been better, IMHO, to put the camera in SDL, not in Pygame. Same
for the MIDI. I also had to port the changes to MIDI upstream. (and I am
planning to bring it all the way to portmidi) The work would only need
to be done, and not twice like right now, if you guys were not
implementing everything in Pygame, instead of where it should be -
upstream.

Regards,
Alexandre