Re: [pygame] problems getting python 3.1 to work with pygame 1.9

It is indeed for python 3.1.  The book tells the user, on page 5,
specifically to get 3.1 and gives this link:
http://www.delmarlearning.com/companions/index.asp?isbn=1435455002

Presumeably the downloads link there allows the reader to get a
working set of programs but the link's not working for me.