Re: [pygame] Making a Movie

You should be able to make a set of images into a movie but the image
quality is not gonna be perfect (because once you go to a video file
then it's compressed.  there's no getting around that.)
You could just display the frames yourself, at a specific frame rate,
or you could just automate your program so you can just play back the
same events that created the first input (a 'replay' file like they
have in some games).

Not sure what your application is so I can't provide specific
suggestions though.

-Luke