[pygame] Making a Movie

Hi,

So, I'm trying to make a movie from frames directly taken from an OpenGL program I wrote.  The program also has sound, which I want to record.  I've already written code that saves every frame.  I have no idea what to do with the sound; as I've never made a movie with sound, nor know how to get the current output of sound from the mixer (if that's possible).

This movie should be recorded as a file that can then be played back by pygame (sound and all).

I would also not like to use a screencapture/recording software; I want the sound and image quality to be perfect (not recorded again).

Ian