Re: [pygame] Making UPS smart with Pygame and Joystick input socket

Are you sure your UPS device is actually being read as a Joystick?
Exactly what kind of UPS do you have, and how is it connected to the
computer?

There are probably better tools for doing what you want to do than
pygame.

---
James Paige