Re: [pygame] Student summer(or winter) of code projects, $5000 from google.

On Fri, 2012-03-30 at 22:51 +0200, Renà Dudfield wrote:
> If anyone needs help with a proposal, let us know.

I'd like to do some more work on my GUI toolkit. I know it's not
directly working on Pygame, but I think it will greatly benefit the
community.

I'm going to write a proposal with a brief overview of the project, and
then link to my project specification. If anybody would like to review
the specification, you can find it at
http://sambull.org/downloads/spec.odt

The spec was initially written a couple of years ago, and much of the
stuff on there has already been implemented. I've added an expansion
point to the end to list additional things for GSoC 2012.

As soon as I send this email, I'll be making another beta release of the
project. So, if you would like to see the current state of the project,
then please wait for my next email.