Re: [pygame] Anyone want to critique my platform game prototype?

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 7:47 PM, Ian Mallett <geometrian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 10:46 AM, Christopher Night <cosmologicon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks very much for trying it! If you get a chance, I'd be very interested in how it feels to you after tweaking the keypress time intervals. The time to execute the flip is 0.25, on lines 159 and 161. Maybe increase it 0.35. The time to execute the sprite is 0.4, on lines 166 and 169. Maybe reduce it to 0.3.
Yeah.  That makes it easier.  Got to around 19.

Wow, you must have really got the hang of it, the farthest I ever got was 15. If you still have it, I would be very interested in getting the playback file that should have been made when you played through that long.

Thanks again for trying!

-Christopher