Re: [pygame] Ongoing Development

I think Pygame 2 is dependent on SDL 2 mostly. It is just a thin CTYPE shell over the SDL 2.0 library. Pygame 2 was last updated in Nov, but you can get an updated SDL DLL from the website for newer code.

I've been working on a Pygame wrapper so old pygame code can run with Pygame2. That's not ready for prime-time at all.

Paul Vincent Craven