Re: [pygame] Ongoing Development

Paul Vincent Craven <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I think Pygame 2 is dependent on SDL 2 mostly. It is just a thin CTYPE
shell over the SDL 2.0 library. Pygame 2 was last updated in Nov, but you
can get an updated SDL DLL from the website for newer code.

Yes, Pygame 2 (which really should get another name, since it not related to Pygame at all anymore) depends on SDL 2. I'm currently trimming down the SDL 2 wrapper, now that the SDL 2 API is mostly stable and hope to have finished it within the next two weeks or so (nag me regularly ;-).

Cheers
Marcus