Re: [pygame] preview of new pygame website... HiFi part

I don't want this critique to sound brutal, so I'll preface it with this: I'm really glad you're doing the work of a redesign. But here are some things you should fix:

In general:
* Way less text.
* Fewer categories.
* Replace the sliding behavior with separate pages and tabs at the top. Get rid of the columnar layout on each slide: it's so wide that it's uncomfortable on my (fairly high resolution) laptop, and it's completely unusable on mobile.

Specifics:
* Add "Download" and "Documentation" (instead of "learn") as top links; these are the most important things people need when they come to the site.
* The recent releases should use the small screenshots, and not have the text. It should be much smaller: just title, screenshot thumbnail, and it's two or three commonmost tags. (Add the date of its release as well.)
* I think tweets and reddit are good ideas (we should be promoting those resources), but lose the videos section: it takes up a lot of space without providing much value and it won't be updated as often as the tweets and reddit sections anyway.
* We can probably cut the About section down to a fifth of its current word count. I can do this if you want. We should also have About section on the front page.
* The tutorials, cookbook, and resources sections could probably be merged and streamlined. I think it would be a good idea to have the cookbook in a familiar mediawiki
format.
* Rename "make" to "Dev", which is a more familiar word to use for a page related to development of Pygame itself.
* Get rid of the "awesome" page. The content that goes here can probably go elsewhere.

Thanks again for doing this! The current website has worked well, but has had a few warts that would be nice to iron out.

-Al