Re: [pygame] preview of new pygame website... HiFi part

Maybe,
1.An embossed Symbolic Python in the back ground?
2. Green like earlier but maybe a little lighter in tone?

3. THE SCROLLING WITH THE ARROW KEYS ARE A DEFINITE YES!
4. about, recent releases, news, cookbook, resources and  the rest would be a better layout.
5.It's is a good move to move away from the previous cartoonish look which sometimes didn't give Pygame the seriousness it rightly deserves.

All in all a great new look. Waiting patiently to see the final domain.