Re: [pygame] preview of new pygame website... HiFi part

Definitely higher tech. I personally like the green color scheme and
retro look of the current site as well :)

Can we keep the green?

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.