Re: [pygame] Re: preview of new pygame website... HiFi part

Here's my 2c:

Too much information.

We have horizontal and vertical scrolling, it's too much.
It doesn't tell you what Pygame is, i have to scroll right to get that, very unintuitive.
Because of the amount of information and the number of columns, any particularly informative posts are taller than one screen.
It just looks too busy.