Re: [pygame] IDE ?

Professor Craven,
 You using Wing itself is good enough for us to know that the software is of high standard. Thank you for the comment.

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 2:16 AM, Paul Vincent Craven <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I like Wing IDE as well for educational environment. Nice blend of IDE without being too heavy. Still easy to work on individual files without creating a project.

Paul Vincent Craven