Re: [pygame] IDE ?

I'm sad. When I decided to start using Python 3 I immediately discovered DrPython has problems with it.

After a day of searching, I found the one with the smallest learning curve was Komodo Edit. It worked without any struggle. I set up commands to run three Python versions, no sweat, all it took was configuring the command line (C:...\Python.exe %F) and the PYTHONPATH environment variable, all of which Komodo provides a neat UI for. I was back up and coding in no time. Then I found a nice add-on for Komodo, NST (New Source Tree, a code browser which is one of the things I really liked about DrPython.

It could not have been any easier. I am happy again.

Hope this helps. :)

Gumm