Re: [pygame] IDE ?

I like spyder. Version 2.3 (in beta) supports python 3. It has
variable and object inspection, class/source hierarchy panel, embedded
ipython console (if you have zmq installed) and other nice stuff. You
could try installing it from the repository in a virtualenv with pip
install hg+https://bitbucket.org/spyder-ide/spyderlib if you're
feeling adventurous. There are also installation instructions at
https://bitbucket.org/spyder-ide/spyderlib/overview where there's a
Windows version. It's probably simplest to go for a release version.

I've been using 2.3b3 for a few months on and off with no problems
(via MacPorts, py33-spyder-devel, specifically). It works best with
pep8, pylint, pyflakes, rope (being replaced with something else
soonish, though, I forget what) and I think a few other support(ed)
modules installed as well as the required dependencies. I suggest you
tweak the code introspection features in preferences (and generally
set things up as you like there).

Russell