Re: [pygame] pygame on Python 3.4 pip install

On Ubuntu 14.04, I installed it with the following

sudo apt-get install mercurial "libsdl.*1.2-dev" build-essential
sudo apt-get build-dep python-pygame
sudo apt-get install python3-all-dev libswscale-dev libfreetype6-dev
libavformat-dev
pyvenv-3.4 --without-pip pygameve
cd pygameve
source bin/activate
wget https://raw.github.com/pypa/pip/master/contrib/get-pip.py
python get-pip.py
pip install hg+https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame

I can't see how it would be made much easier until the changes
required for 3.4 hit the stable release (supposing they've all been
made: I did no testing). Then it can go to PyPI, as I understand it.
Building wheels would be helpful if that's not already happening, I
guess.

Russell