Re: [pygame] pygame on Python 3.4 pip install

I should add that though Debian has marked its absence as an important
bug, ensurepip is not (or wasn't when I last checked a week or two
ago) used in Debian Testing, and definitely isn't in Ubuntu 14.04,
with pyvenv. So you still have to install your own.

Russell