Re: [pygame] IDE ?

Does pycharm seem to run slow? Compared to sublime / visual studio, the UI is sluggish. Maybe it's a bad version I used?
On Wednesday, April 16, 2014, Richard R. <rich770@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm usually a hand coder, who doesn't use an IDE often, but I've been trying PyCharm out lately and it's wonderful.
My project which uses PyGame, is using CEF Python as the GUI, and the debugger has no issues digging in. ÂThe class inspector and code-completion are really nice, for the languages it supports. ÂAnd the free version gives more than I might expect from free software.