[pygame] Re: Pygame for python 2.7 64bit - Yosemite - Error issues

Hi,

After finally installing PyGame, when I run tests some of them fail - not
all of them. Things are basically running.
Here is the output of the image_test.py. (See output below after my message
text)

Note that I reviewed the compilation of the install (after I compiled the
package I ran the setup.py):
SDL is included and there are a lot of references to SDL and SDLmain in the
compilation that do not give compilation errors so it seems that it is
attempting to include SDL.

Can anyone think of a reason/solution to the following test errors below?
I'd appreciate any help! Sorry for asking so many questions, but I've gotten
so far and I do believe that I will get to the bottom of this eventually!

Thanks,
Jeff

output of the test below

ERROR: see if we can load a jpg.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "image_test.py", line 107, in testLoadJPG
    surf = pygame.image.load(f)
error: File is not a Windows BMP file

ERROR: see if we can load a png with color values in the proper channels.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "image_test.py", line 72, in testLoadPNG
    surf = pygame.image.load(f_path)
error: File is not a Windows BMP file

ERROR: JPG equivalent to issue #211 - color channel swapping
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "image_test.py", line 156, in testSaveJPG
    pygame.image.save(surf, f_path)
ImportError:
dlopen(//anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pygame/imageext.so, 2):
Library not loaded: libpng15.15.dylib
  Referenced from: //anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pygame/imageext.so
  Reason: image not found

ERROR: see if we can save a png with color values in the proper channels.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "image_test.py", line 215, in testSavePNG24
    pygame.image.save(surf, f_path)
ImportError:
dlopen(//anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pygame/imageext.so, 2):
Library not loaded: libpng15.15.dylib
  Referenced from: //anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pygame/imageext.so
  Reason: image not found

ERROR: see if we can save a png with color values in the proper channels.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "image_test.py", line 184, in testSavePNG32
    pygame.image.save(surf, f_path)
ImportError:
dlopen(//anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pygame/imageext.so, 2):
Library not loaded: libpng15.15.dylib
  Referenced from: //anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pygame/imageext.so
  Reason: image not found

ERROR: test_save (__main__.ImageModuleTest)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "image_test.py", line 260, in test_save
    os.remove(temp_filename)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'tmpimg.jpg'

ERROR: make sure the color key is not changed when saving.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "image_test.py", line 278, in test_save_colorkey
    os.remove(temp_filename)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'tmpimg.png'