[pygame] Re: SDL for Pygame Mac 64 - Almost there... Please help!

Hi Greg,

This is what I got (I just did this now):

emove old build directory (force recompile) [Y/n]:Y
Hunting dependencies...
SDL     : found 1.2.15
Framework SDL found
FONT    : found
Framework SDL_ttf found
IMAGE   : found
Framework SDL_image found
MIXER   : found
Framework SDL_mixer found
SMPEG   : found 0.4.5
Framework smpeg not found
Framework CoreMIDI found
Framework QuickTime found
PNG     : found
JPEG    : found
PORTMIDI: found
FREETYPE: found 2.5.3
AVFORMAT: not found
SWSCALE : not found

I will re-setup and see what I get - perhaps it will work by some stroke of
luck!
Well, my luck is not good. Still when I try, for example, to play aliens.py
I get
"Sorry, extended image module required" - i.e. something weird is going on!

Thanks,
Jeff