Re: [pygame] Pygame_sdl2

pps. yes, I think it would be nice to join forces. Including testing, porting, doing missing modules, and re-licensing or rewriting LGPL code where needed. Maybe moving the repo under the pygame organisation on bitbucket (perhaps?).

I have holidays in 3 weeks, which I've planned to try and push the pygame1 release out the door. Probably the last major pygame 1 release.

Trying to port existing games to pygame_sdl2 is probably a nice effort everyone can do to help :) I'll report back on my games later.

best,