Re: [pygame] Pygame_sdl2

This conversation is the best thing I heard since I joined this group. So PYGAME 2 is around the corner! Great work gentlemen! Great work indeed.

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 6:43 PM, Renà Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
pps. yes, I think it would be nice to join forces. Including testing, porting, doing missing modules, and re-licensing or rewriting LGPL code where needed. Maybe moving the repo under the pygame organisation on bitbucket (perhaps?).

I have holidays in 3 weeks, which I've planned to try and push the pygame1 release out the door. Probably the last major pygame 1 release.

Trying to port existing games to pygame_sdl2 is probably a nice effort everyone can do to help :) I'll report back on my games later.

best,

--
Diliup Gabadamudalige

http://www.diliupg.com
http://soft.diliupg.com/

This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or have received it in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Any unauthorized reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.