[pygame] Got a bitbucket message while pushing a commit

Hi,

While pushing a commit to the Pygame repository, this message came up (in yellow lettering, no less):

remote: *******************************************************************
remote:    Bitbucket is disabling custom domains (CNAMEs) on 2015-07-01.
remote:
remote:    The account that owns this repository has a CNAME configured.
remote: Please update your scripts and your team to use the bitbucket.org URL:
remote:    https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame
remote:
remote:    You can remove the CNAME from this account at:
remote:    https://bitbucket.org/account/user/pygame/cnames/
remote:
remote:    For more information: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/Eg4zDQ

I didn't even know an alias was set up. So I guess when July rolls around *hg.pygame.org* stops working.

Lenard Lindstrom