Re: [pygame] PYGAME 2.0

www.soft.diliupg.com
proudly all python and pygame.
:)

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 2:19 AM, B W <stabbingfinger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
100 years from now there will be pygameweek, drawing crusty old diehards from all over. I like old things. :)

I like new things, too. So https://bitbucket.org/gummbum/gsdl2/, cause SDL2, pypy, and cffi. It is a pygame-like to enable ease of transition and code porting. Effort has focused on the staples, so many features are yet TBD. I wrote a full featured pilot game with it (a feature and performance exerciser), and am currently making a larger one for fun. Anybody who appreciates 100% Python and full access to the SDL2 libraries should be tempted by this. Contributors welcome.