[pygame] Pygame error: File is not a Windows BMP file - Mac os x 10.11.4

I managed to install Pygame but I think I messed something up because when I
just try to do :

It says :

I am very sorry to bother you with that problem but I really tried for weeks
to search for a solution and I don't know what to do... I looked up a lot of
posts talking about this error but I can't solve it.. By the way I'm on Mac
os x 10.11.4 and I used Anaconda to install Python 2.7.10. Here is  the
results
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ottjg8syzbjaf3/run_tests%20results.txt?dl=0>
when I run the "python run_tests.py" file from the  Pygame source code
folder. <http://www.pygame.org/ftp/pygame-1.9.1release.tar.gz>

I would be very glad and grateful if someone could help me. Many thanks in
advance for your help, have a great day !

(excuse my English)