Re: [pygame] Registration disabled.

ââOn Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 11:27 PM, DiliupG <diliupg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Pardon me for saying so but I simply can't understand why those who maintain this site can't rectify this problem which has been persisting for many years. Can anyone point out the reason for this?
Be nice, now. As has been explained before, the reason is due to a historical deluge of spam. The feature is implemented, it is just deliberately not enabled.

OP: Renà has been handing out the link to register. Maybe the PyGame IRC knows it too.