Re: [pygame] The long-ish pygame github migration status email.

Added some help for creating a pull request on github here:

http://www.pygame.org/wiki/Hacking#Submitting%20changes%20to%20github

The wiki/Hacking page is the pygame development guide. I tried to update it the other week to make it up to date.