Re: [pygame] Pygame for SDL 2, and how it may look.

Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
However, after a bit of experimenting I find a window can have both a renderer and a display surface.

In that case, I'd suggest the Window object should have
'renderer' and 'surface' attributes. If the Renderer or
Surface keeps a reference back to the window, it should
probably be a weak reference, so that they won't keep
each other alive.

If code that uses the Renderer or Surface obtains it
from the Window when needed and doesn't store a reference
to it long-term, then dropping the Window will cause
the whole lot to disappear.

--
Greg