Re: [pygame] Error pygame with timidity.cfg

I apologize if I expressed myself badly. however I repeat that timidity works well. The problem comes to me with pykaraoke that uses the pygame module. Just pygame has a syntax error when it goes to read this file: timidity.cfg, line 30. But, as explained here ->, the syntax is the one I used, that is only "soundfont filename". In fact I read the .midi quietly with timidity. I do not know what's wrong with pygame ..