[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[pygame] Bug for Pygame on Mac, doesn't receive keyboard inputs.
- To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: [pygame] Bug for Pygame on Mac, doesn't receive keyboard inputs.
- From: Ambrogio Riili <ambro86@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 00:24:10 +0200
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: pygame-users-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 18:24:15 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=lXqmQwVFCNdFDzWb3gimLhrVev+C7xdYDNF0L3W5JQY=; b=oJ/ZSxQed70Ze79ygtfZUhovJVSsQVBl7yzPffrypvikbR212zNhkouxhTWVwB8RDb v13w2ikgmbqwjAgHzFqKqISwYlclmDh9/8gHQUQ6H01klx0US4BVo5SiKn1SNQweJlJr SMteMkkhOpYWCpswoAWSiV8od7+Pp2GgZ8hbEOW2OzjnPolOWx23j1if0QrNNUxO8H+b NjUIUUII/Gvv4g7Y9AUcybdER5J8AVhOlM/wWoozXpo+a0RQui+3wIiQvMzW2Ywn21Bx OO6a8DNiwT7EmmsZ851sCMqbsXLVNsfNrUbk49xwtZWRvn75V8E9925DFkjQR17H7lFc WlwA==
- Reply-to: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Hello everybody. I hope it's the right place for this report. I would
like to report a problem in Pygame for Mac. I also use Windows and I
have no problem. However for Mac the situation has worsened
significantly. First of all, to install Pygame on Mac I followed a
long procedure, because pip alone could not install it and gave error.
But once this procedure is finished, Pygame has installed itself,
however every game created with Pygame does not receive keyboard
inputs. Could you solve in the next versions? I leave you here all my
specifications and the only way I have found to solve it on Mac.
macOS Catalina 10.15.4
pygame 1.9.6 (but I have tried different versions, from 1.9.4 onwards)
The only method I found to solve the problem I read on a forum, where
a user proposed to install pyobjc (pip install pyobjc) and then add
from AppKit import NSApplication