Re: [pygame] New Website and Logo

At 21:45 03/08/01, you wrote:

[schnip]

>I know this might sound far-fetched but, to be
>honest, the first thing I thought when I saw the controller was 'Nintendo'; it
>fairly screams it.

This comment has been raised a couple of times already, and the more I hear
it the more the more nervous I am! On reflection; I'll change the pad...

IANAL, but I was hoping that the use of a familiar pad from an old system
would remove much of the proprietary issues. The original Gravis pad was
nearly identical, and I figured if they could get away with it...
A joystick is probably safer as it's pretty hard to draw a recognisable
joypad that doesn't scream of a particular console...

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman had affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room munching pills and
listening to repetitive music." -- Unknown