Re: [pygame] New Website and Logo

I like the new logo!

I will second the below request though to replace the controller with something
else, but for a different reason.  I'm not a lawyer or anything, but it's not
unthinkable that you could get a nasty-gram from Nintendo at some point because
they trademarked the appearance of the controller.  I'm not saying that they
have, because I don't know, but I can see this happening if they did.  They
might see the inclusion of the controller image in the logo as an attempt to
play upon people's association of the controller image with high-quality
games/games that people enjoy.  I know this might sound far-fetched but, to be
honest, the first thing I thought when I saw the controller was 'Nintendo'; it
fairly screams it.

Anyway, I really do like the image and I'm sorry to bring dark thoughts into
the discussion, but I would want anyone to have problems because of this
(completely preventable) issue.