Re: [pygame] New Website and Logo

well, i'll finally put some info up :]

i've been thinking about the logo, but i think the little
gamepad is the best thing for the snake to be holding. it
represents "game" about as easy as possible.

the one thing i'm still not 100% on is the filled area
of the text. i'm going to be looking at the lowcolor
version of the "snake texture" that Corruptor did and
maybe playing with the squiggly colors version i have.

curently i'm leaning slightly towards my squiggly lines.
my only gripe with them is they don't look as nice in the
lower res version of the logo, i'll be trying to see if i
can make them work better at both resolutions.

i still have to get to those website colors too. :]