Re: [pygame] Log of attempt to get pygame source to build on cygwin (HELP APPRECIATED :-)

heya peter, whew, just went through the output there :]
i just sent you some more info off the list, but just
to reply again here, i don't expect the "auto-config"
stuff to work with cygwin. you're better off building
your own "Setup" file by hand. :]

check out my other instructions. start by building your
own pygame with all the optional stuff turned off. thus
you only need python and sdl to get started. then its
much easier to add on the other dependencies once we're
sure the basics are working.

good luck