Re: [pygame] Pygame T-Shirts etc,

> Pete there is no way on cafepress to make it bigger, and my main goal was to
> get both peices of the logo together, I used graphic converter so today I'll
> try Photoshop

ben, grab the logo from the pygame logos page (link on the site contents)
i'm guessing they just print it at a fixed DPI, so the larger the image
the larger it will print. scaling it up should be good, but i'm afraid
it will start to get soft at higher resolutions?

to jazz it up, perhaps something like the 'powered by' logo on the
front of the shirt, somewhere off to the side. then on the back the
huge logo and something like "Python Game Development" and the URL
WWW.PYGAME.ORG

of course, a better tagline would be a lot funner. maybe go back to
my old one "SDL & Python: The Two Great Tastes That Taste Great
Together" haha

perhaps gareth can put together a super highres version of the
logo, using more of the original elements?