Re: [pygame] Pygame T-Shirts etc,

At 00:57 26/08/01, you wrote:
>ben, grab the logo from the pygame logos page (link on the site contents)
>i'm guessing they just print it at a fixed DPI, so the larger the image
>the larger it will print. scaling it up should be good, but i'm afraid
>it will start to get soft at higher resolutions?
>
>to jazz it up, perhaps something like the 'powered by' logo on the
>front of the shirt, somewhere off to the side. then on the back the
>huge logo and something like "Python Game Development" and the URL
>WWW.PYGAME.ORG
>
>of course, a better tagline would be a lot funner. maybe go back to
>my old one "SDL & Python: The Two Great Tastes That Taste Great
>Together" haha
>
>perhaps gareth can put together a super highres version of the
>logo, using more of the original elements?

Ben, Pete;

I've started a double size 150dpi version of the logo, this should be
infinitely more scalable/versatile for the purposes of mug/hat/shirt
production. If you can hang on for 2-3 days I'll be able to forward this on
to who-ever wants/needs it...

Regards

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman had affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room munching pills and
listening to repetitive music." -- Unknown