Re: [pygame] BUG - MOUSEBUTTONDOWN event generated by mouse wheel

> I've encountered a bug in MOUSEBUTTONDOWN event. Since I have not been able
> to find more suitable place to post bugs I am posting it to this list.

this is a perfect place to post bugs :]
well, i'm sure this is an SDL bug.. unfortunately i was the one who
submitted the code to SDL for windows to make the mouse wheel work
like it does on linux.

i'll get this fixed and submitted to SDL right away. i believe
SDL 1.2.3 is very close to release, so this should be available
soon. until then, i suppose calling pygame.mouse.get_pos() when
you handle the wheel events should get you working.

unless SDL-1.2.3 comes out this weekend, the new pygame-1.2 is
going to come out first, so this likely won't be fixed in the
next release. when SDL-1.2.3 does finally come out, i'll release
new windows binaries with it all updated.