[pygame] BUG - MOUSEBUTTONDOWN event generated by mouse wheel

Hi,

I've encountered a bug in MOUSEBUTTONDOWN event. Since I have not been able
to find more suitable place to post bugs I am posting it to this list.

Buttons 4 and 5 (mouse wheel) are generating MOUSEWHEELDOWN event, which
has pos event member set to *absolute screen possition* not a position
inside window (like other events). Because there is no way how to get
absolute position of SDL window (or I am not aware of it), there is no
workaround.

Pygame version: 1.1
Python version: 1.1.1
Platform: WIN32 (Windows NT)