Re: [pygame] BUG - MOUSEBUTTONDOWN event generated by mouse wheel

> I've encountered a bug in MOUSEBUTTONDOWN event. Since I have not been able
> to find more suitable place to post bugs I am posting it to this list.
That's alright I guess

> Buttons 4 and 5 (mouse wheel) are generating MOUSEWHEELDOWN event, which
there is no pygame.MOUSEWHEELDOWN. but reading your subject I think you meant
pygame.MOUSEBUTTONDOWN which would be correct.

> has pos event member set to *absolute screen possition* not a position
> inside window (like other events). Because there is no way how to get
> absolute position of SDL window (or I am not aware of it), there is no
> workaround.
I just tried to reproduce your result with a simple test program, but the
mouse positions for buttons 4 and 5 equal those of the others and are all
relative to the pygame window. So no bug here.

> Pygame version: 1.1
> Python version: 1.1.1
I guess you mean 2.1.1?
> Platform: WIN32 (Windows NT)

I was not able to reproduce this bug on my system:
Pygame from yesterday's CVS, Python 2.1, RedHat 7.1

--
Raiser, Frank aka CrashChaos
IRC: 141.30.225.9:6667 #United-Programmers