Re: [pygame] BUG - MOUSEBUTTONDOWN event generated by mouse wheel

At 13:54 31.8.2001 -0200, you wrote:
> > has pos event member set to *absolute screen possition* not a position
> > inside window (like other events). Because there is no way how to get
> > absolute position of SDL window (or I am not aware of it), there is no
> > workaround.
>I just tried to reproduce your result with a simple test program, but the
>mouse positions for buttons 4 and 5 equal those of the others and are all
>relative to the pygame window. So no bug here.
I've been playing with this and I was unable to reproduce this problem for
fullscreen mode. So I guess, there is problem with windowed mode only and
the problem is platform specific. Can be this problem with SDL? As I can
see, this feature was added in SDL 1.2.1.

> > Pygame version: 1.1
> > Python version: 1.1.1
>I guess you mean 2.1.1?
My Python version is 2.1.1, of course. :-)

> > Platform: WIN32 (Windows NT)
>I was not able to reproduce this bug on my system:
>Pygame from yesterday's CVS, Python 2.1, RedHat 7.1
Maybe, somebody already fixed that? I am unable to compile the lastest
Pygame for my platform (sorry).

Thanks

Ludek