Re: [pygame] BUG - MOUSEBUTTONDOWN event generated by mouse wheel

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 02:15:58PM +0200, Ludek Smid wrote:
> I've been playing with this and I was unable to reproduce this problem for
> fullscreen mode. So I guess, there is problem with windowed mode only and
> the problem is platform specific. Can be this problem with SDL? As I can
> see, this feature was added in SDL 1.2.1.
In that case I'd say it's as well in the fullscreen mode (just that your
relative window coordinates and the absolute desktop coordinates are equal
and so it doesn't appear to be a bug). I tried reproducing your bug once more
also trying fullscreen mode.. but it all works perfectly for me. I'm not very
familiar with the SDL features tho.. maybe Pete knows something about that.

> > > Platform: WIN32 (Windows NT)
> >I was not able to reproduce this bug on my system:
> >Pygame from yesterday's CVS, Python 2.1, RedHat 7.1
> Maybe, somebody already fixed that? I am unable to compile the lastest
> Pygame for my platform (sorry).
If it's a bug in pygame it doesn't appear to have been fixed (see
http://pygame.org/WhatsNew ).
You may want to wait one or two days though and try pygame 1.2 binaries then.
Although I doubt this will stop that bug (unless Pete corrected it and didn't
even mention it ;)

--
Raiser, Frank aka CrashChaos
IRC: 141.30.225.9:6667 #United-Programmers

MS Office XP - the more money I give to Microsoft,
the more vulnerable my Windows computers are
    -- Georgi Guninski