[pygame] PIL 1.1.3 for pyUI

Hello,
     I've tried to use pyUI on python 2.2 for win32. Unluckly there is
(was) not a precompiled PIL 1.1.3 for such platform (actually there is
just one for python 2.1 but it does not work fully with 2.2, therefore I
could not use the GL renderer of pyUI).
I decided do compile it myself and put it on a web page.
So, in a few words, if you need a precompiled version of PIL 1.1.3 for
python 2.2 win32 you'll find it at:
http://spazioinwind.libero.it/rtrocca/Python_Image_Processing.html
On that (ugly) page you'll also find some release notes.
During this week, or the next, I'll also release a couple of packages
that will allow you to obtain SDL/pygame surfaces from AVI files,
QuickTime movies and a webcam/framegrabber. I'm using such stuff for
some projects at work...
THey are not movie players, but "just" frame extractor, anyway I'm using
them succesfully to play a movie (just video, no sound) in a pygame
window, while moving other objects in the foreground.

Riccardo Trocca