Re: [pygame] 48-hour competition

I've finally put up my summary of the recent-ish 48-hour games programming
contest. All the pygame entries are listed on this page.

http://pygame.org/ludumcontest1.shtml

Congratulations go out to "Guardian Angel" by Codexus. It placed highest of
all pygame entries. Placing 8th out of all 50 or so entries. It seems for
most involved the contest was all about seeing what was possible. But if
any are like me, they plan on being 'back with a vengeance" for the next
big contest :]