Re: [pygame] pygame Macosx

>> Does it compile against the SDL_*-devel packages? Or do you need to
>> compile SDL from source as well?
>
> Well, I've not built SDL from source, and seem to have a working
> pygame.  Getting it to compile was a fiddle, but possible.

Heh, I can answer my own question here.

I just downloaded the latest SDL_*-devel.pkg files, added sdl-config
(/usr/local/bin) to my path and Pygame has just compiled with no
problems. Sweet. :) I'm running 10.2 on a TiBook if anyone cares.

Many thanks to everyone that's worked on it for OS X.

Cheers